4/18/2011

No Smoking Travelers for 31st May - World No Tobacco Day (WNTD)


31 May - World no Tobacco day!!!!!!

Good day to Stop Smoking for you and your family

World No Tobacco Day
Tobacco: Deadly in any form or disguise

Tobacco addiction is a global epidemic that is increasingly ravaging countries and regions that can least afford its toll of disability, disease, lost productivity and death. The tobacco industry continues to put profits before life; its own expansion before the health of future generations; its own economic gain ahead of the sustainable development of struggling countries.
Nowadays, tobacco companies continue to expand with new variants of the "light", "mild" and "low tar" cigarette campaigns so popular in the 20th century. Nowadays, they reassure health concerned smokers by offering with their new products the illusion of safety. They continue to take their old and new customers to more insidious levels of deception by promoting and selling new products disguised under healthier names, fruity flavours or more attractive-looking packaging.

Objective
The purpose of World No Tobacco Day is to encourage countries and governments to work towards strict regulation of tobacco products. We will do this by raising awareness about the existence of the wide variety of deadly tobacco products. Regulation should also help people get accurate information, remove the disguise and unveil the truth behind tobacco products – traditional, new, and future.
JOIN PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS AROUND THE WORLD ON THE CELEBRATION OF WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY. START RAISING AWARENESS NOW ABOUT TOBACCO: DEADLY IN ANY FORM OR DISGUISE

Difficulty: Challenging Quit Smoking Today !

Things you'll need:

Nicotine Gum
Peppermint Oil
Book
To top it off: Quit Smoking Today! In Just 38 Minutes & 13 Seconds...Guaranteed Without Will Power, Spending Thousands, or Any Effort on Your Part!"

1 Get your fix in before take-off. Try smoking an extra cigarette before you check-in to the security gate. This may help stave off the cravings for a bit longer.

2 Pop a piece of nicotine gum in once you are seated. Chew that gum once you have boarded the plane. The more nicotine in your blood, the less likely you will be to crave a cigarette.

3 Use the peppermint oil trick. If you get a really bad craving you can always sniff pure peppermint oil. It causes the sinuses to relax and lets the brain emit a similar dopamine which counters nicotine cravings.

4 Distract your mind with a book. Since most of the smoking addiction is purely mental, do not allow yourself to think about it. Rather, distract yourself with a good book.

5 Last but not least...To Quit Smoking
Without Using "Will Power" Or
Experiencing Any Cravings What-So-Ever,
Without Any Effort on Your Part While
Spending Less Money Than You’ve Imagined,
Then Our Program Is The
Answer You're Looking For.

The Quit Smoking Today program is 100% guaranteed to work for you just as it has for many more than 4,700+ others in the past 12 months who have now quit smoking for good. Read some of the testimonials people have sent to me to express their gratitude for helping them kick the habit once and for all!


"Stopped Smoking & Feeling Healthier Already"

"I give your system a 10/10 and your customer support another 10/10.

I wanted to give it ago after reading your website but I didn't like the idea of ordering over the internet.

After speaking with you I decided to go for it and I'm very glad I did as the ordering was trouble free and your step by step instructions were excellent.

I have stopped smoking now and I am already feeling a lot healthier. I can not thank you enough"


Doug Radford,
Florida, USA



"This is a Clear Winner,
I Quit In 7 Days"

"The 'Quit Smoking Today' system is just excellent and does exactly what it says.

I didn't believe it at first as I've tried the patches and gums but after quitting smoking myself using this program I'm more than happy to shout from the roof top that this is a clear winner for anyone who wants to stop smoking quick and easily"


Stephen Lewis,
California, USA



"Quit After 8 Years Smoking"

"After starting smoking at the age of 15 I've tried a couple of times to stop but I've never been successful. 8 years later and I'd given up hope. That was until I came to your website.

Well here it is...

I followed your system and have totally quit now for a month which is the longest in 8 years I've been smoke free. If I can do this then anyone can.

Thank you for your system and support"

Mark Edwards
San Diego, CA


"Your System Makes It Easy"

"Your 'Quit Smoking Today' program is great and has worked for both me and my husband. I'm trying to get pregnant so we both knew we had to stop but we had no idea how easy your system would make it.

Thank you so much for your help"


Natasha Roberts,
London, UK


That Is Why This Exact Method Is Used Successfully
By Psychotherapists All Over The World
To Help
People Just Like You Kick The Habit For Good!


"Going To Hawaii With The Money I've Saved"

"I just wanted to take the time to thank you for helping me stop smoking after 5 years. I think your program is brilliant because it is a total package and still remains cheaper than anything else. I'm very glad I tried your system as I'm going to go on a well deserved holiday to Hawaii with the money I'm already saving. Thanks again"

Jeff O'Brien
Dublin, Ireland


"Easiest & Best Way To Quit Smoking"

"Thank you, I've finally quit smoking after 23 years of smoking and it's all a result of your system. I've tried a few things before and have to say yours is the easiest and best way to quit smoking"

Linda Jenson
New Zealand

Brought to you by 2travel4.blogspot.com About Thailand

Chiangmai Hotel Recommendation and List
Chiangrai Hotel Recommendation and List
Bangkok Hotel Recommendation and List
Phuket Hotel Recommendation and List
Central and North of Thailand Hotel Recommendation and List

Chiangmai, Chiang rai, Mae Hong Son, Pai , Nan, Sukhothai - Thailand:
Taxi, Tour services and Trip Advisor
Contact Person: Patrick 081 617 2116 (oversea call +66 81 617 2116)
เพ็ญนภา (แก้ว) 081 498 0613(จากต่างประเทศ +66 81 498 0613)
E-mail: neomart@gmail.com


Read more: How to Travel by Plane and Cope with Not Smoking | eHow.com

No comments: