4/22/2011

Advertise Your Vacation Home Rental


Advertise Your Vacation Rental
- Why join VacationHomeRentals.com?

Free 30-Day Trial: There's no risk and no obligation.

Traffic and Bookings: We are one of the busiest vacation rental sites, with over 15 million page views each month.

Fewer Listings = More Exposure:
Tired of listing on sites next to 100,000 other properties? Join the club. They may have bigger marketing budgets, but what does it matter if nobody can find you? VacationHomeRentals.com gets the most visitors per listing in the industry.

Lower Rates: A basic listing costs only $119 per year (That's just 33 cents a day). There are no commissions or other hidden fees. Even one extra rental will easily cover the cost. We also offer additional listing plans.

Affiliate Network: Your property will also be featured on some of the largest travel portals on the internet. With over 500 partners sending us interested renters, our results are consistent regardless of fluctuations in search engine rankings.

Track Record: We are an established and respected company - advertising more than 10,000 properties in more than 100 countries around the world. We are proud to have five years of successful marketing behind us and are growing at one of the fastest rates in the industry.

Last Minute Deals: A hugely popular section of our site. Why let your property sit vacant for those fast approaching weeks? Everyone loves a bargain, so put some heads in your beds!

Links: We know that you can sell your property better than we can, so we provide your listing with a direct link to your personal web site (link optional - personal web site not required to list with us).

Simple to Use: We offer a quick and easy registration process - no technical knowledge required! You can also make changes to your listing whenever you like by using the owner login section.

Still Not Convinced?
Read our Testimonials from other satisfied owners.

Property Owner Testimonials:

Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
70% of my bookings
Without your site I would have to sell our vacation home. I just did the math and it accounts for about 70% of my BOOKINGS! Thanks!

-- Thomas Sawyer
Property Listing # 2725
Orlando, Florida


Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
Have had great success
Just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the site. I am coming up to the end of my first paid year with you and have had great success so far. Had some wonderful renters, a couple of whom have already made a second visit or are booked to come back next year. I will of course be renewing my membership at the end of the month!

-- Caroline
Property Listing # 11875
Santa Fe, New Mexico



Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
I guess BIGGER is not always BETTER!
I guess BIGGER is not always BETTER! VacationHomeRentals.com has come out of nowhere to be my #2 most productive site. I think it could be simply because of your name!

-- Gary Keeth
Property Listing # 1636
Koloa, Kauai, Hawaii


Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
May rent our personal residence!
We just wanted to say Thank you. Your site has been just wonderful in bringing traffic to our vacation rentals. We belong to 5 other sites and all together, they don't bring as many bookings as your site does. You are also a great help with this computer stuff. I am somewhat challenged in this area. This is our first year for renting our vacation home - you make it so easy, we may rent our personal residence as well!

-- Granny Gert
Property Listing # 22298
Lake Arrowhead, California


Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
Immediate Results!
We listed with your site about a month ago and we have been very pleased with the number of hits and inquiries. We also listed with a couple of other sites, but decided not to renew next year as we are not pleased with the results. Whatever you doing to get this site "out there", keep it up. Thanks!

-- Anthony Jones
Property Listing # 25661
Hilton Head, South Carolina


Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
Most productive site
This has been by far the most productive site I've listed my vacation home on. I've had more inquiries and bookings from this site than all the others I'm listed with put together.

-- John Lutton
Property Listing # 22633
Orlando, Florida



Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
Sign up for this company
Sign up for this company Mom, they send a shit load of referrals!

-- Unknown



Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
(we don't think we were actually supposed to receive this one)
So easy to use
I wanted to say that I have been getting a good response from your site... you're doing a great job at getting your site known!! So EASY to use! My compliments to your webmaster.

-- Cyndi Myatt
Property Listing # 21878
Lake Havasu City, Arizona


Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
Not sure what you are doing
Congratulations! Not sure what you are doing, but it is working. Keep up the good work.

-- Don Schlegel
Property Listing # 680
Key Largo, Florida


Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
Layout is crisp & professional
I just wanted to thank you for having such a great website! We have gotten rentals and so many inquiries from your website alone. Just one rental more than pays for your annual fee. It is also very easy to use & the formatting for the pictures & layout is so crisp & professional. I think this is a great plus for when people are looking for a vacation home to rent. Keep up the great work!

-- Cindy Lea
Property Listing # 13373
Fort Myers, Florida


Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
Thanks so much
We have been a customer for almost 2 years. We have had more inquiries and rentals on your site than any of the other two we advertise on. We appreciate your updating of the site so quickly and the exposure. Thanks so much for making our vacation home rental business a success!!!

-- Tawyana Fleming
Property Listing # 1841
Outer Banks, North Carolina


Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
Used to use a management company
I listed my condo on your website 4 weeks ago and already have 2 deposits and the inquiries keep coming. I used to use a management company and they were not very successful in renting our unit. Your website is great and I was told it is very professional looking and impressive. Thanks!

-- Vicky Hansen
Property Listing # 10124
Treasure Island, Florida


Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
I am most impressed
I must say that I am most impressed with VacationHomeRentals.com. The number of hits I'm receiving as well as, of course, the number of inquiries is very impressive. Since 1997, my two beach rental homes have been managed by realty companies to whom I've paid an 18% commission to rent my properties, which has amounted to about $20,000 yearly. In January, I posted one or both of my homes with sites like yours. Well, I was truly amazed at the number of hits and inquiries I started receiving immediately. And, as I said, your site by far has exceeded all the others in producing leads. So far I've booked three "shoulder weeks" and have several others that are about to be booked. Quite frankly, most all of my summer weeks had already been booked by the realty company. My true intent in posting my homes was to book those "shoulder weeks" that the realty company never books. They strive to rent the prime summer weeks (which nets them the most commissions) and never really do a good job of booking spring and fall weeks.

I've now decided that I will not renew my contract with them in 2007. I feel confident that I can do a better job and I'll put the 18% commission in my pocket. Thank you!

-- James Fulmer

Property Listing # 4489
Virginia Beach, Virginia


Join VacationHomeRentals.com!
Excellent results
I've had excellent results with your service. This year I essentially doubled the number of rentals the rental agency was getting for us... I'm now going into mid October when the rental agents had continual problems with even renting out the last week in August. Thank you!

-- Thomas Morse

Property Listing # 2846
Orleans, Massachusetts

No comments: