11/13/2011

Testimonials of Why IG Sports Picks Works for Sports Investors!



Who is Dan Penner


Hi, I’m Dan Penner. Thanks for visiting my sports handicapping service. Sports betting is my passion in which I’ve discovered a bullet proof way to make money.
I’ve been implementing my sports betting system for over 10 years. In 1997 I quit my full time job as a chartered accountant and started investing in sports full time. Sports betting made me a bigger income than my job, so I introduced it to my family and friends. I then opened IG Sports Picks to help fellow sports bettors earn a passive income from sports.
I hope to get to know you and help you grow your bankroll in the near future. Experience my system for a full week for just $5...Learn More!

Why IG Sports Picks Works?



Testimonials



Rating:
 Dan, Just wanted to tell you that you are the first service I ever used that has been honest in showing your plays on a spread sheet. Secondly you guys really have some sharp plays, I don’t know how you do it. I have used many services, never made money until now….
-Max


Rating:
 Hey Dan, do you think I should quit my day job? Ahahaha, just kidding. You’re on fire! Keep it up.
-Justin, Los Angeles California 


Rating:
 Dan`s service is a very professional and honest service. He posts his true selections win or lose up on his site daily along with his line graph. If you follow his very safe money management system and follow the rules you will succeed in this business. I started with 5k just over 4 months ago and my bankroll has increased by just over 2K. Well done Dan.
-Tony from Japan


Rating:
 Hey Dan, how good are you?…..I will tell you that you are not that good….because you are great. I have 3 other services right now and you are my #1. Keep up the great work and boy I’m glad I found you!!!! Thanks
-Don


Rating:
 I’m so suprised that you honestly show all of your picks in your spreadsheet. No other capper does this!
-Michael, Atlanta Georgia


Rating:
 When I opened my email and saw your pick I thought you were insane! LOL, you proved me wrong. Good pick Dan!
-Erwin, Seattle Washington


Rating:
 You offer a very professional service. Your member support is exceptional! I’m glad I signed up
...Read More!-Emma, Las Vegas Nevada



Rating:
 Hi Dan, Your service is excellent a very professional website complete with an easy to read ebook, videos ect.
Kindest Regards
-Anthony Oliver
“Very Professional Sports Handicapping Service”...Read More! 











1 comment:

Stephina Suzzane said...

To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world. Flights to New York