11/15/2011

Can two lonely hearts be together or it’s just a beautiful dream?


October 27, 2011

Can two lonely souls meet each other in this world?

Can two lonely hearts be together or it’s just a beautiful dream? 
I had been lonely for 10 years…
My previous marriage was destroyed and I thought that my life was over…
I didn’t believe that happiness would knock on my door again. I had the life which million lonely people had…
I worked a lot and I tried to stay at job till the late evening because no one was waiting for me at home…
But one day my life was changed…
I want to thank you Anastasiadate.com for their help…They changed my life forever and ever…
George Sand said "There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved."
I came to this site with a strong desire to meet a good man and create a family.
Karl was the first one who sent me a letter…it was sincere, tender and breathtaking. We have been together for 2 years but I still have his first letter and I will have it till the end of the world.
His words touched my heart and I was very happy to continue our communicate…I stopped to stay at job till the late evening and I must confess that I preferred to run home because I knew that a letter from my dear Karl was waiting for me in my mail box. We communicated for some months…I felt that we put our hearts and souls into our letters and we really liked each other.
Then Karl proposed me to meet him in the real live…My heart was singing as I dreamed about a personal meeting but I was afraid to propose him this…
He came to my apartment with a big bouquet of my favorite roses…It was the happiest day in my life…We spent some wonderful and unforgettable days together and understood that we were created for each other. The next time we met each other in Croatia and we had a wonderful holiday. It was full of happiness, joy and love. Dear Karl, "If I know what love is, it is because of you!"
After our holiday we started to do our papers for a fiancée visa K1 for me. I understood that I couldn’t live if my beloved man was not with me…
It took us 9 months to take all papers and pass an interview in the embassy but the happiest day came at last. My beloved Karl came to Kiev and we went to the embassy together. He was waiting for me outside but he was near as he was in my heart. After some days we had a flight to the USA and our lives were changed completely. You know every morning we wake up together and feel like we are the happiest people in the world. Every evening we thank the Lord for our happiness.
So, we started to prepare everything for our future marriage and this day came in a month…It was not a big wedding. There were just I, my beloved man, his daughter, his son and his brother but we were the happiest in the world!!!
My beloved Karl, “You’re my beloved man, you are my loving husband, you are my leading star…Your words are my food…. You are everything for me."
I love you very much, my beloved husband.
Dear friends, please don’t be afraid to be happy!!! I know it’s a challenge to meet your special one and your soul mate but if you have faith in your heart it will help you to move mountains!
Irina - Lugansk, Ukraine
Karl - South Carolina, USA
Anastasia Dating Service


1 comment:

Stephina Suzzane said...

The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are. Cheap Flights to Cairo