10/26/2011

The World's #1 Lottery System For Lotto...Betting or investment?


The World's #1 Lottery System For Lotto.

Ken Silver's Multi-million Silver Lotto System! 1 Minute Setup, Winning 9 Out Of Every 10 Games 

Betting or Investment are the same if you are handful of right information...

Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto system 6 months ago and reading all your newsletters and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today. 6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards

Maher M.
qal*****@hotmail.com
Australia

After taking tickets of the same series for some time,... I decided to extend out to a much larger number of entries. This was what Ken had been saying so I followed instructions. Now I needed to get organised quickly and cut to the chase, buy the tickets and watch the results. I did get organised but alas I let that fateful night go by when I did not buy and the prize pool meant that $1M would have been won as my first line of numbers came up.
Lester R .
(Name and Address Supplied)

Robert Welan...
WINNER
 -
$281,183.09!



Dear Ken,
I'm writing to advise you that my aunt and uncle won a major prize in our Tattslotto on Saturday night. They are still getting over the shock and are deciding what to do with their win. When I talked to them yesterday my auntie says she bought your silver lotto system last week and this was the first one they had entered using it. I'm sure they'll contact you but I thought you would like to know about their success.
Details: 1 of 10 winners in TattsLotto Draw 2117: Won $281,183,09 share.

Robert Welan,
Australia

Hi Ken,
I just want to let you know that your silver lotto system really works!!! Few days ago, while checking the profiles created as per your system against past winning draws, one of the combinations hit thejackpot 
(all 6 numbers) exactly.
John Tayjoh******@yahoo.com.sg
Singapore

Larry C...
WINNER
 -
$175,000.00!

Hi,
I am sorry to say that I had all 5 numbers for the Illinois Little Lotto last Thursday and did not play unfortunately. A young girl hit me with her car and knocked me out of my wheel chair the Saturday before. This did considerable damage to the chair and myself resulting in my not winning the $175,000 pot. This would have been mine alone since nobody had the winning numbers. How is that for bad luck? Tell everyone to watch talking on a cell phone while driving.

Larry C.Cha******@aol.com
Illinois, US


My Lottery System Keeps On Winning
For These Players Like Crazy...




This Top Rated Ebook Manual Is Certified 100%
RISKFREE

WIN A Prize In 56 Days Or It's FREE!

Use My System For 56 Days, And If You Haven't Won a Prize By Then
Simply Return It For A Refund!
 Instant Digital Delivery! 100% Risk-Free Guarantee!
 One-Time Payment! 
No Monthly Fees!
 Fill Out Tickets Only Once!
 NOT Available In Any Store!
 Up To 98% Win Rating (With
PRO System)!
 Many Satisfied Winners! Sold Since 1991, Online 1996!

Click Here To See The Special Discount Price

No comments: