10/20/2011

Case Study: Work At Home Moms (WAHM)

Site Build It!
Case Studies

The biggest mistake people make in life is not
making a living at doing what they most enjoy.

- Malcolm S. Forbes (1919-1990)

Site Build It! (SBI!) the only all-in-one site-building, site-hosting, and site-marketing product that makes it easy to build a professional, popular, and profitable business.


Case Study: Work At Home Moms (WAHM)

Michelle

Michelle Schill - style-hair-magazine.com

From Alberta, Canada, Michelle is a wonderful example of how a mother is using Site Build It! to build a life for her family, herself, and their future. What does the "It" in Site Build It! mean to you?

"I no longer work from home in the evenings and my income is constantly growing. Right now, it's double what I was making when I was standing behind a chair... I do what needs to be done the most at any given time and the nature of website building is such that I can stop or take a break at any point and carry on when time allows. I can work in my pyjamas and fuzzy slippers and switch from work mode to mommy/caretaker to silly dance partner whenever the mood strikes."...Read More!

No comments: