10/08/2011

Are you two best friends and lovers?



Try a free Friends and Lovers from Astrology.com!




Get your free sample reading instantly! Simply enter your birth details.


Are you two best friends and lovers?

Friends and Lovers
This unique reading will give you a revealing insight into your relationship from each other's perspective. What attracts you to each other? How do you bring out the best in each other? What are the strengths in your relationship and what are the challenges? Start out with a free sample preview!
Testimonials about Astrology.com

What People are Saying

I would give this a 10 if given that choice. I've received several sample readings and also purchased a few, but nothing as good as this. After reading the sample I absolutely had to get the whole reading and was not disappointed. I've always been interested in astrology, but had no idea how accurately it could pinpoint two persons strengths and weaknesses as a couple. We read it together, and between much laughter and "right-ons" about how you were so correct about us, it's also given really valuable insight to deal with any problem areas. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
-- Phyllis, United States
It seems as though your readings are always on the money. I always look for affirmation when I think about a situation and your readings keep me on the right track. Thanks so much, you have helped me tremendously on reaching the goals I have set for myself, and the new journey that I started these past months. I have learned a lot about self discovery and awareness and I pass on everything that I have learned to my friends and encourage them to try a reading.
-- Erika, United States
Pretty 'right-on' ... I'd recommend this reading for anyone working or living in a close relationship with someone they really like and want to be with -- like how you put the sections together and info in each. Helps when looking at the daily aspects and how they will relate to your day ... as a couple. The discount was what made me get this report. Thanks much and shine on...
-- Kathy, United States

No comments: