10/26/2011

Arabic Rocket Language Success Stories...


Who Else Wants to Learn Arabic
So They Can Speak Arabic
Confidently and Naturally?

...Now You Can Learn Arabic Online with Rocket Arabic, An Amazing Interactive Course that is Dynamic, Comprehensive, and Proven to Work!!

From: Amira Zaki, Creator of Rocket Arabic
October 26, 2011
Hello and welcome to Rocket Arabic Premium—Your place to learn Arabic online.

Arabic Rocket Languages
Success Stories
Success Story:
Dianna Sheets
Washington, U.S.A
“I was pleasantly surprised to find an excellent program which cost way less than the other touted programs.”
Success Story:Catherine Esteerbrook
U.S.A
“...by the end of the conversation or lesson you understand it fully and you feel like you could take part in the conversation yourself...”
Success Story:
Stephanie Miller
U.S.A
“Not only does the style of teaching make sense, but it's easy to follow and it’s actually pretty fun... it's convenient to use, portable, accessible from any PC. I can listen to it in my car, login and listen at work, or at home.”
Success Story:Patricia Gross
Colorado, U.S.A
“If you have any questions, there is a support group. I have contacted them already with a question and was promptly answered.”
Success Story:
Jim Caldwell
U.S.A
“…makes learning a foreign language fun. Not only that but the program is inexpensive, easy to use and it just makes learning enjoyable.”
Success Story:
Leslie Doucette
U.S.A
“I'm just a beginner, but have learned a tremendous amount in a very short time. The lessons are easy to follow, and I'm having so much fun impressing my friends and relatives with what I have learned so far. Thanks again for making this a fun experience”
Success Story:Kris Hancock
WI, U.S.A
“I transferred all the lesson files to my MP3 player, plugged an adapter into my car radio and listened everyday on my way to and from school - I was hooked.”
Success Story:
Geja Rijsman
Netherlands
“It's a very, very good course - I can really recommend it, even if your native language is not English”
Success Story:Shannon Graham
Nebraska, U.S.A
“It only takes a few minutes out of the day, every day. It is so quick that you could use it during the summer to keep up with school...”
Success Story:
Jon McDonald
U.S.A
“The lessons are easy to understand and supporting materials are very good for expanding depth of understanding. I particularly like that I can study from my computer without having to buy CDs. I just logon, find my lesson and within a minute I am busy working away, learning. I am sure you will have the same great learning experience I have had.”
Success Story:
Glen Derick
U.S.A
“…everyone there is amazed at how far I've come in such a short period of time. In the past I have used a couple of programs that never worked. I did try a tutor, but it was much too expensive. Your program has helped me immensely”
Success Story:Susan Davies
Canada
“It's very fun, beneficial and I'm enjoying it very much.. I thank you very much for the creative way you put the project together and its helping me with my new venture immensely.”
Success Story:
Julia Allen
U.S.A
“Having the audio files available for download in mp3 format means that I can download them to my phone, or burn them to a CD to play them in my car, so I can practice anywhere.”
Keith
Success Story:
Keith Castleton
U.S.A
“The approach is a very simple and natural way to learn the language. I've been enjoying the course very much...”
Peggy
Success Story:
Peggy Wang
New York, U.S.A
“You can learn whenever you want, wherever you want and how many times you want to repeat the lessons. The program they offer is so good that only after six sessions I have already built up my confidence…so do not hesitate, start now”
Success Story:Steven Vrancken
Belgium
“You can expect three things: a fun, easy and quick way to learn.”
Success Story:Susan Whittington
Queensland, Australia
“…it takes everybody through the course in very manageable steps; you can self- assess all the way.”

Mark
Success Story:
Mark Waddell
Auckland, New Zealand
"I now can quickly get the general understanding of what people are saying... I really didn't think that it would happen so quickly. ...it offers so many ways to learn and it has a great online support. I am very happy that I went with the online option, because I could pick it up and put it down in my own time and not feel as though I was falling behind. Expect to learn quickly and without the stress of failure..."

No comments: