10/20/2011

Case Studies: Travel Sites

Site Build It!
Case Studies

The biggest mistake people make in life is not
making a living at doing what they most enjoy.

- Malcolm S. Forbes (1919-1990)

Site Build It! (SBI!) the only all-in-one site-building, site-hosting, and site-marketing product that makes it easy to build a professional, popular, and profitable business.

Case Studies: Travel Sites

Luisa

Luisa Cupeles - viequestravelguide.com

From Puerto Rico, we still remember how anxious Luisa was when she first e-mailed us. Now? She owns a travel business which earns her as much as her old job, working 3 hours per day from home. And this is just the beginning!

Don't miss her dream equation at the end. And her P.S. says to all of us, "Watch out world. Luisa has merely begun."

"Having the opportunity to share Vieques and Puerto Rico with so many people around the world is a great satisfaction. As a bonus, I get to go on a tax-deductible vacation every year. I can visit my beautiful island, ride my jeep, take lots of photos, meet great new people, and write travel guides about places I love. I felt that money would just be the icing on the top. Of course, I did not realize how much icing my cake would have."

B. Bradtke - outback-australia-travel-secrets.com

Living in what she calls the "Outback of the Australian Outback," a Web site seemed like a crazy idea to B. Bradkte. Internet access in her area is slow and unreliable.

However, 15 months and 2 SBI! Web sites later, B. is happily self employed, after quitting her soul destroying day job. She writes about what she loves, and is free to roam the world with her laptop.

"What can I say? Life has never been better. Freedom is something that can't be paid for. It's not that I work less, I probably work more than I ever did, but I do it on my own terms. It doesn't feel like work at all.I am confident that I will never have to work for others again unless I want to!"

No comments: