9/12/2011

A good life in Spain for you and your family!


"How To Move To, Live In And Work In Spain Without
Sacrificing Your Health, Sanity Or Wallet.
Our Five Years Of Mistakes Are The Key To Your Dream Life In Spain - Yes, You CAN Have It Too."


From Justin Aldridge

"I have a few loose ends to tie up before i move. Hope to get my partner a nursing job in gibraltar. Ill gladly pay for a copy of spain uncut as ive enjoyed the siesta show so much for free."
- Ian Smith

"I have been an avid watcher of eye on Spain since its inception. Justin and family you are doing a great job and providing a valuable forum for expats who are part of the EOS community."
- Phil Bateman

"Your website and articles and Siesta TV have been very useful to me. Well Done to all!"
- Mike

"Having someone else point out the pitfalls would be great and maybe give me the confidence to make the big move. Well done on all your hard work! "
- Teresa Hill

"Justin and Team, you have provided valuable info in the past but the new video sounds very exciting. hoping to live in Spain soon I have apartment in south and have followed your site for sometime. Thank you."
- Don

"Well done and keep up the good work Eye on spain is the best website for people wanting information about moving to Spain "
- Fred Pegman

"We moved to Spain last August, and EOS was an enormous help to us all on our new Urbanisacion . We're still experiencing a few teething problems, so I imagine your video could be most helpful if it's as comprehensive as EOS and the Siesta Show."
- Phil Hacking

"I hope to move to Murcia next spring and like many other people have bought a villa and during the process had many stressful moments. The information on your site has helped me get through them I am sure this will be a great bonus."
- Denise

"I can't wait to see 'Spain uncut'! Oh I'm so excited!"
- Lynn

"Your Eye On Spain and the Siesta Show are really great; I imagine that your records of life in Spain Uncut will be enormously helpful to those of us still to actually get there permanently!!"
- Ari

"What a great idea. All the things you wanted to know but were afraid to ask! Good luck with the launch - you have chosen a good day to launch - my birthday - so it's bound to be a success."
- Luciana

"I am a great fan of your site and believe you work very hard to keep ahead of the game which in the present world circumstances aint easy knowing whats what! I am sure your video will make the move to spain for Newbies a whole lot easier and for some of the already there expats and few tips they never knew about I am really looking forward to seeing it."
- Marilyn Sinclair

"You helped us once Justin I'm sure that this video will help us again. I have been learning Spanish for 3 years and want so much to acheive my dream of living in Spain."
- Tracy Hutchinson

"I certainly found the Eye on Spain website very helpful, and have recommended it in my book "Retiring the Ole Way". I look forward to seeing the video and hope that my readers will also find it useful!"
- Sue Walker

"Am sure it will soon become must have viewing! "
Chris Marshall

 
How Can Spain Uncut Improve Your Spain Experience?

No comments: