4/17/2015

Easiest & Cheapest Vacation in a Disney World

disney world vacation
Beth Haworth
Former Disney Cast Member
Best Selling Travel Writer
   
n a late Spring afternoon, imagine two families departed for Disney World. They were very much alike, these two families.
Both had two children, both had middle class incomes, and both lived in the same neighborhood.
Both families took the same flight to Disney World. Both stayed at the same luxury 5-Star Disney World resort.
Both families attended the same shows and events, and ate at the same restaurants.
Both families spent the same amount of time at Disney World, and returned home on the same flight.
But there was a difference….
One family spent $5,500 for their Disney World vacation. The other spent $2,700.
What made the difference?
Hi – I’m Beth Haworth. If you're like me, you probably insist on getting the most you possibly can for your money.
I’ve written a guide to the best tips, tricks and savings available for a Disney Vacation. Strategies that can literally save you hundreds – if not thousands of dollars.
You see – I’m not only a best selling travel author – I was also a Disney Cast Member. And let me tell you – those were some of the best times of my life. I learned a lot – but I also kept my eyes open.
     
Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide e-Book Please note that this is an e-BOOK that is updated regularly. All customers receive lifetime access to e-Book updates, even if it's months or years after your initial purchase. You will always have the very latest Disney savings strategies at your fingertips. What's an e-Book?
I watched hundreds of families needlessly throwing their money away because they didn't know any better way. If only they had known what I know!
It’s everything I've learned and discovered in making a Disney Vacation an affordable and magical experience.
That's a savings of $1,051 – for less than one hour of my time! And that's not an off-season deal either! I'm talking right in the middle of peak Disney travel times in August, 2015! Follow the 9 easy steps in my Disney Savings Guide, and you can do it too.
Why not pay for your trip in advance, rather than making credit card payments for months afterwards?
Every tip, every suggestion, every strategy you’ll find in my book is for real. I've done it all first hand. Both as an actual Disney Cast Member – and now as a Mom with three kids going on Disney vacations.
Let me tell you exactly how “The Ultimate DISNEY WORLD SAVINGSGuide” is going to save you a bundle of cash.
Or – as Mickey might say: “On With The Show!


TICKETS PLEASE!
disney world
     
disney world vacation
Exclusive Ticket Savings
Available to readers of my Guide only, use my 
exclusive ticket discount code to obtain the lowest cost online for 5, 7 and 10 day park hopper tickets. Your exclusive code and full instructions for using it are provided in the Guide.
The one thing you must do TODAY that could net you hundreds of extra dollars in your vacation account to help purchase Disney World tickets, trinkets, and meals at Disney. This one money-saving tip alone may make enough money to pay for all your meals in the park for the entire week.

disney worldHow To Save Up To $200 (And More) – Just On Disney Ticket Costs Alone!I’ll clue you in on all the different ticket types and the best buys – with tips that’ll literally save you hundreds of dollars. 

disney worldBest Bargains On and Off Line – You’re going to find the best places and sites to buy your advance tickets. (You’ll probably be surprised at the answers!)

disney worldExclusive discounts on Disney World Tickets! Available only to readers of my Guide.

disney worldTicket Upgrades – The ins and outs of exchanging or upgrading your Disney tickets. When does it make sense – and when will it actually cost you money? Everything you’ll need to know is right here.

disney worldE-bay Bargains – Think those “discounted” Disney Pass Ticket Prices are a great deal? Many times they’re not the bargain you think! I’ll tell you exactly what you have to know - before you make that bid!


AIRLINES, LODGING, RESORTS and MORE
I don’t have to tell you – it sometimes seems finding great airlines prices is more of a lottery than a science. Well … I can’t affect what the airlines charge – but I can fill you in on what to look for! My Guide includes my insider's tips for getting to Disney World, staying at Disney World, dining at Disney World, and more.
     
disney world vacation
Hoop-Dee-Doo Dinner Show
Be sure not to miss this one. I'll give you the low down on the Hoop-Dee-Doo dinner show at Pioneer Hall, including how to score the best seats in the house!
disney worldWhen Exactly Are The High And Low Price Seasons When Visiting Orlando and Disney World?
disney worldHow To Shop Around For The Best Buys. Find out which websites are the easiest to use when looking at alternate vacation dates.

disney worldWhat Airlines Are The Most Stable – and which aren’t. Here’s something you probably aren’t aware of: Some of your best bets aren’t listed in the travel websites schedules. I’ll tell you what they are.
disney worldDid you know Disney offers a free “Magical Express” shuttle and baggage service? No more waiting for your bags at the airport! Your luggage is delivered directly to your HOTEL. Find out precisely how it works.

disney worldOff-site Lodging: Each option is fully explained – with the benefits (and possible drawbacks) you can expect.

disney worldDiscover which offsite HOTELS OFFER the best value – and which to steer clear of. In fact - “The Ultimate DISNEY WORLD SAVINGSGuide” has12 Shortcuts To Success – ensuring when you check in – the only surprise you’ll find is how smoothly everything’s going!

disney worldDining Out – Dining can be expensive at the major resorts. We’ll show you how to slash your food expenses – without sacrificing the fun of eating out!

disney worldRestaurant RESERVATIONS – Planning on a character dining experience? Beware. Many people don't get the ones they want. Follow my tips and get your seats!

disney worldToy Story Mania ! Find out what's the hottest rides – and most talked about shows this season – and how to score the best seats in the house.


DISNEY WORLD!
     

EPCOT Segway Tour
This is me on the Segway tour of EPCOT. How many people see the park like this? My guide reveals the best Segway tour, and how to have the park virtually to yourself! This is one experience you'll never forget.
I admit it – I love everything Disney. Especially Disney World.

There’s so much to see and do and experience – you could spend a month at each park and still not get to it all!
Here’s how “The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide” helps you sort it all out.
disney worldWhat to Do On a Rainy Day – Yes, it rains in sunny Florida as well! Solve that problem with fun and adventurous tips I’ve used many times.

disney worldThe One Park You Should Visit Last!(Especially with young children.) This one will definitely surprise you!

disney worldHungry? Find out what’s OK to bring inside the Parks with you – and what you should leave at THE HOTEL.

disney worldHow To Beat Those Long Lines – Did you know it makes a difference if you stand in the Right or Left line? It does – find out which one typically moves the fastest.

disney worldHidden Entrances – There are several “shortcuts” to theme parks and attractions - bypassing most of the crowds. I’ll reveal where they are.


EVEN MORE DISNEY MAGIC
     

World Of Disney StoreDowntown Disney is an adventure itself. Find everything Disney you ever imagined, plus good food and more fun.
If “The Ultimate DISNEY WORLD SAVINGSGuide” stopped here – it would still be a “must have” manual for anyone planning their Orlando vacation. But that’s not all – not by a long shot!
Did you know there’s a host of “Off Parkattractions almost as exciting as the Disney Theme Parks themselves?
disney worldShopping For Souvenirs? Save big! Shop downtown and you’ll pay anywhere from 10 - 75% less than the theme park prices. Now that’s saving!

disney worldOnce Upon A Toy – Remember those classic games you played as a child? Ever wish you didn’t throw them out? Well – find them again at this wonderful shop. If this doesn’t bring back those great memories – nothing will!

disney worldRestaurants – It’s a lot less expensive eating downtown – and the food is simply delicious. I'll give you my best bets for a great meal and a great time.
disney worldDisney Quest – If I had to recommend just one Downtown attraction – this would be it! A five story, high tech state of the art interactive playground for young and old alike. There’s over 250 attractions – and “The Ultimate DISNEY WORLD SAVINGS Guide” will give you my picks for “best of the best” in this amazing pavilion.

MUCH, MUCH MORE!
     
disney world vacation
I've Been Kissed By A Princess! 
Considering a Character Breakfast? Learn which character meals fill up fast and when and how to get your reservation in.
Believe me when I say there’s even more exciting information to be found in my BOOK. From the Disney Wide World of Sports Complex to the Disney Wilderness Preserve – everything is covered. “The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide” is the most comprehensive BOOK you can findabout Disney savings and planning strategies.
From my exclusive tips to Disney's little known Resort Discounts, you'd have to spend virtually weeks on your own to find all the information you’ll find here – right at your fingertips.
Read what people are saying! Below are comments from people who have recently purchased my Disney Savings Guide:

"Everything was very well organized and professional. "
—Janice Harter
I downloaded your BOOK yesterday and was up until midnight reading it.   I was skeptical about ordering an e-BOOK, but this very much met my expectations. 
I also was impressed with the worksheets you included.  Everything was very well organized and professional. 



"I am already dreaming of returning and check out your book for updates often."
—Kim , Wisconsin
I really enjoyed your BOOK The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide.  It really was a huge help on a recent trip to Disney.  Thanks so much.
I am already dreaming of returning and check out your book for updates often. 



"Thanks for all the great advice. Your book is a keeper!."
—Dan Kubanet
I purchased your book yesterday - was somewhat hesitant that after more than 20 trips to WDW anyone could teach this old dog new money saving tricks.  But the low price of the book and your money back guarantee convinced me it was worth a trial.
Using your advice I have already saved hundreds of dollars on the trip.  Saved over $100.00 on my theme park tickets.  And spending some time researching rental car deals as you suggested I found a rate almost $300 cheaper than anything previously quoted. 

Thanks for all the great advice. Your book is a keeper!



"I can't believe how much money we have already saved..."
—B. Kellerhuis, Louisiana
I just had to tell you, this is the BEST money I've ever spent on planning our Disney vacation, or any vacation for that matter!  I can't believe how much money we have already saved, hundreds and I've only started - without question it will be in the thousands by the time I finish planning.  It is truly remarkable!!  The information is ingenious, and so easy to read and apply to our planning.  I absolutely LOVE the updates I receive, I have used them to save even more money!  Every time I receive a new email update I get excited thinking about what the new tip is and how to save even more!! ha  Honestly, thank you so much for taking the time and energy to pass on this invaluable information.  I am kicking myself for not buying this book sooner!!!  My family and I can't thank you enough.


"I made this trip as an anniversary gift to my wife for our first anniversary and because of you we got the 5 star treatment while paying the 2 star price!"
—Noam
First thank you so much for your excellent book. I bought the book last November and went to Disney in December. On the hotel tip alone I saved 500$. I can't thank you enough. I made the trip as an anniversary gift to my wife for our first anniversary and because of you we got the 5 star treatment while paying the 2 star price!


"Your book is the best buy of the Century!!!!!!"
—Patti Miller
Your book is the best buy of the Century!!!!!!  I am so pleased that you update the book, and that you also send me e-mail tips.  My husband Ray, and myself went to Disney in December of 1971 when it opened, and heard Rock Hudson at the Christmas Ceremony in front of the Castle.  As a matter of fact we even got to see him walk to the Castle from the path right behind before the Ceremony.  We have returned a few times since.  
Again THANK YOU for such a Terrific book!!!!! 
Kind Regards, Patti Miller



"I Guess When You Say Your Guide Is Always Updated You Weren't Kidding!"
—Kimberly Macmurphy
Hello. I just wanted to say thanks for the helpful guide.  We had a wonderful trip to Disney this past week.  Your tips and tricks were amazing!!!  My extended family went with us and were so impressed with all the info I learned from you.  Thanks again!


disney worldHighly recommend. Great ideas for beginners and seasoned veterans Disney peeps!
disney worldGreat info, Thanks so much, a huge help
disney worldFabulous tips looking forward to my trip!! Thanks
disney worldAlready saved lots of $$$$$!!! A must buy!!!
disney worldExcellent A++ Service. Already helped save big money. Perfect experience.
disney worldgot the guide!!!! Amazing value AAAA+++++
disney worldSeller very helpful, saved us $$ on our disney trip,all info current A++++++
disney worldThanks!! Saved over $100 on Tickets using link provided!! A+++++
disney worldThis was great information to use on our planning for our trip in the future!!
disney worldGreat money saving tips saved over $900 on 6- 4 day park hopper tickets ~ thanks
disney worldShe communicates extremely well and provides new updates as available.
disney worldVery helpful packed with lots of useful information,many thanks
disney worldAwesome product - lots of great information - MUST BUY!!!
disney worldTHANKS FOR INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
disney worldFull of Good Stuff. A++
disney worldVery Informative - A must!!!!!!! Recommended!
disney worldGreat communication; a useful tool for trip planning to Orlando. Thank you Beth!
disney worldWell worth the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!
disney worldVery informative, lots of money saving advice
disney worldVery thorough guide..e-mail updates too!
disney worldAwesome! I love the updates! So worth it!
disney worldVery useful information, my kids are looking forward to a spectacular time!!!!!!
disney worldGreat Tips well worth the money Thanks
disney worldWONDERFUL ITEM! I AM SURE THIS WILL HELP US SOOO MUCH! THX AGAIN!
disney worldNot sure? BUY IT! Just booked Disney Vacation Saved $4000 Using this guide!!!!!!

OVER 100 PAGES + UNLIMITED
ACCESS TO WEB LINK FOR UPDATES!

UNLIMITED MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Try “The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide” Risk Free: Buy my Guide today, and read all the Disney tips and tricks I have to offer. If you don't agree my Guide will save you hundreds of dollars and make your Disney vacation truly magical, just write me and I will issue you an immediate and full refund.

Get “The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide” now for only:

$29.95
You can download and read my Guide instantly when you order from this page.
Learn my tips, tricks, and secrets of how to fit a memorable Disney World Vacation info your budget. My Disney Savings Guide will pay for itself many times over. Share it with your friends, relatives and neighbors and everybody will thank you.
“The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide” is updated every monthso you always have the latest information at your fingertips!
You will be able to download and read my Disney Savings Guide immediately after your order. My Guide is delivered as an e-Book in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format (full instructions are provided after your order).
Don't delay! Buy “The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide” now, and start your Disney Vacation planning today!
To the kid in all of us …. See you in Orlando!
P.S. After reading about everything “The Ultimate DISNEY WORLD SAVINGS Guide” has to offer – you still might wonder: Can it really be that good? Look what others had to say! Every one of the testimonials in the yellow boxes above was unsolicited!
P.P.S. My Disney Savings Guide is updated on a constant basis and comes with lifetime access rights. This means if you're planning your trip well in advance you can open the Guide again before your departure and get up to speed on any new Disney World information. Even if it's months or yearsafter your initial purchase, you can always have the latest and greatest Disney World savings strategies at your fingertips at no additional cost.
P.P.P.S. I have spent years poking into the right places, talking to the right people, working for Disney and vacationing at Disney World to make this BOOK possible. I absolutely assure you that you will have a far more enjoyable Disney World vacation, and save many, many times the cost of my Guide before you even leave your house (and much more while on your trip)! If that's not enough to convince you I don't know what possibly will. Order today.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR SECURE ORDER IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS:
1. Click the Order Link below.
2.Select your Country and Zip Code.
3.Pay by Credit Card or PayPal.
4.Immediately open and begin reading your Disney Savings Guide!
It's that simple! Order now.
Order Now - Only $29.95

No comments: