Save 50-75% on Flights and Hotels Using Special
Travel agent cards give you up to a 75% discount on flights and hotels. It only takes 15 minutes to get one of these cards.
Getting a travel agent card is quick and easy. It takes only 15 minutes.
Then you can Save 50% to 75% on your next vacation… and every single trip after that!
These are the secrets that travel agents
don't want you to know about!
It's true. Travel Agents are treated differently than the rest of us. And the reason is simple: The travel industry is a 4 trillion dollar a year business!
With that kind of money being spent on travel, you can just imagine the competition. The travel industry will spend millions on advertising and they'll do what ever it takes to get them their piece of the pie.
It's a known fact; the travel industry survives on the business supplied to them by Travel Agents. And because so much of their business relies on Travel Agents, the travel industry treats these Travel Agents like royalty!
In all honesty, if a travel related business or vendor is not known and utilized by the country's travel agents, their business will suffer tremendously. In other words, travel companies need Travel Agents to survive…their business depends on them!
And most people don't know that becoming a travel agent is quick and easy if you know the secrets. In fact, with our exclusive insider information contained in the Travel Industry Secrets, you'll actually become a licensed Travel Agent in about twenty minutes…it's that quick and it's that easy!
When you become a Travel Agent, new doors are opened and courtesies are extended to you, that everyday folks aren't privy to. Like I said, travel companies need travel agents and when you become one of them, you'll be showered with discounts and gratuities by way of deeply discounted and even free travel benefits.
Just imagine setting sail on a Caribbean cruise this winter while everyone back home is shoveling snow and staying indoors, trying to keep warm. And not only are you enjoying the balmy breezes of the Caribbean, you're doing so for just $35 a day while the occupants in the cabin next to you are paying upwards of $200 each day for the same cabin, the same food, and the same service.
Or maybe you just want to fly home to visit your relatives. Instead of paying $600 to fly across the country like you did last year, your ticket is discounted to only $285. And just before you board, you hear your name over the airline's loudspeaker, calling you to the ticket counter. As you approach, you are notified that your discounted coach ticket has just been upgraded to first class. Now, your $285 dollar coach ticket has a value of over $1,500 simply because you are a licensed Travel Agent.
So, you arrive at your destination and make your way to the rental car agency. Before you left, you booked a standard size vehicle for 50% off the published rate. Once at the counter, the rental agent advises you that you are entitled to a free upgrade and they ask if you're interested….
These are just a few of the courtesies that you'll find extended to you when traveling as a licensed Travel Agent. But they get even better.
You see, the travel vendors - airlines, hotels, tour operators, car rental agencies, cruise lines, etc. recognize the benefits of having travel agents being familiar with the products they are selling. Its for this very reason that in addition to favorable rates and discounts, these same vendors also offer free familiarization trips to resort destinations, free dinners, free shows, and free cocktail hours to learn about vendor offerings.
Just imagine…a couple weeks after receiving our priceless information, you get an invitation for you and a guest to spend an entire week at an all-inclusive resort, absolutely free. Normally, this experience would run a hefty $3,000 per couple. But this resort wants to pamper you and create an experience of a lifetime for one reason. So you, as a Travel Agent, will refer your "customers" back to them.
Do I Need to Sell Travel to get in on
these incredible Discounts?
If you want to earn an extra income selling travel to friends, family members, or even customers, you'll be licensed to do so.
Besides the extra income, there are a great many other benefits to being "in business" as well. There are also great tax advantages. For example, you can deduct such items as your computer, the space in you home from which you operate your business, your telephone line if you use it for business, and more.
In fact, just working part-time can make you a great second income…but its not required. When you become a licensed Travel Agent, no one knows how much, if any, travel you sell. Selling travel is not required to get in on the benefits.
What will I Learn from the
Travel Industry Secrets Manual?
Travel Industry Secrets Manual?
- How to become a travel agent in 20 minutes and start getting massive discounts on your travel
- Fare codes - what they are…what they mean for you in savings
- How to speak the travel agent lingo so that you don't get caught out when asking for your 50-75% discount on airfares and accommodation.
- How to use special travel agent services that are just for industry insiders. These guys will book everything for you, just like you were visiting a normal travel agent, but with big discounts on your flights and accommodation.
- All about travel consolidators: how to use them to get cheaper flights
- Why you should never use your normal travel agent again when you can just call up a travel consolidator and save 20% on the best price an agent can give you.
- How to book flights at the last minute while getting the fares of booking 30 days in advance. With our secrets, you'll bypass agents who add costly mark up to consolidators' air fares.
- Learn about little known search engines that travel agents use to check airfares and availability of discount flights
- And as one of the bonus manuals we're including a complete directory of the best airfare consolidators around the world. Normal travel agents really don't like us sharing this information - in fact they usually get a little bitter about it. It's one of those secrets that they've been trying to hide from the public for years - because travel agents can't come close to competing with the prices that consolidators can sell fares for.
You'll Also Learn Many Other "Secrets" that you
don't even need to be a travel agent to utilize:
don't even need to be a travel agent to utilize:
- A complete worldwide listing of all the low cost/ budget/ no frills airlines (yes that includes USA, Europe, Asia, Oceana). Be first to know when they are having their super cheap $1 seat sales and giveaways.
- 10 of the best ticketing tricks and strategies that only industry insiders know about that will save you loads of cash on your flights.
- Frequent Flyer strategies that will have you flying free and more often. Rake up heaps of points and learn the best ways to use and redeem them.
- The most up to date and best internet resources savvy travelers use when booking and organizing their travel. You'll gain access to our online resources area where we provide updates on the best and newest websites.
- Access to new, cheap travel strategies as they come out via our up to date online resources area. We'll keep you up to date on how to get the cheapest travel in the future as things change
- How to save *at least* 10 to 20% every time you rent a car. We will share ways for you to save even more when you need a car to get around.
- How to save over 75% on your travel insurance. We show you how to go direct, and get multi-trip yearlong travel insurance that costs a fraction of what it would normally cost you on a 2 or 3-week holiday.
Lets face it…we all travel.
So, given the fact that travel is inevitable, shouldn't you save as much of your hard earned money as possible? Believe me…becoming a Travel Agent is the only way to save this kind of money and receive these kinds of benefits and royal treatment.
How much would you spend right now to save hundreds of dollars each and every time you travel? How little would it take to get free travel and travel related benefits?
all of these savings, and more for just
That's right, we've reduced the price from it's already bargain introductory price! Imagine how happy you'll be when you compare your smart purchase of $39.95 to your first trip booked by you, a real travel agent! You'll actually relax on your next vacation knowing you saved $100 on your upgraded hotel room, $50 on your luxury car rental, and $250 on your first class flight! Click Here!