4/01/2013

Success Story: Leslie Doucette, Learn Spanish Online With Rocket Spanish


Learn Spanish Online With Rocket Spanish

Learn to Speak and Understand Spanish Like a Native, While Cutting Your Learning Time In HALF!


Success Story: Leslie Doucette

“I'm just a beginner, but have learned a tremendous amount in a very short time.”
Click the button to hear Leslie!
Hi my name is Leslie Doucette my husband and I travel twice a year to Mexico for winter holidays.
I've always wanted to learn how to speak Spanish, but my job prevents me from attending classes.
I had discovered Rocket Spanish online and I am loving it. It enables me to study at my own convince and at a very affordable price. I'm just a beginner, but have learned a tremendous amount in a very short time.
The lessons are easy to follow, and I'm having so much fun impressing my friends and relatives with what I have learned so far. We are leaving for Mexico in January and I can hardly wait to be able to converse with the Spanish people we have met over the years. They won't believe how much I've improved over the last year.
I've enjoyed learning this wonderful language though Rocket Spanish, so much so that I have just signed up for level II.
Thank you for the helpful online memos that you sent me during the first level. My next step is to get my husband Rob interested in learning the language so we can practice together.
Thanks again for making this a fun experience it is a wonderful language to learn.
Leslie Doucette
U.S.A

More of Success Story, Click Here!

No comments: