Golden Triangle Tour - Burma / Laos / Thailand / Chiang Rai
Golden Triangle Tour - Burma / Laos / Thailand / Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai
Private Tours by Patrick - Golden Triangle Tour Chiang Rai - Chiang Saen / Boat Trip / Laos Market / Hall of Opium Museum / Mae Sai / Myanmar(Burma) /White Temple / Hot Spring.
- Visit the famous Golden triangle, where Thailand, Burma and Laos meet.
- Stop at a Natural Hot Spring
- Peaceful Lunch, away from the crowds
- Ancient Chedi
- Tourist "must do" - the Golden Triangle Sign
- Fun boat trip to Laos
- Laos Market
- Highly popular modern style Opium Museum
- Bustling Border town
- Optional crossing to Burma border market.
|Availability: - Available daily.|
|Departs from: Chiang Mai|
|Suitable for all. Minimal exercise involved.|
Price Includes- Transport from your central Chiang Mai Hotel or Guest House in an air-conditioned air con car / SUV in the morning (there may be an additional charge if your accommodation is not located in Central Chiang Mai)
- All daytime transport
- English speaking, experienced, friendly, knowledgeable Driver.
- Boat trip to Laos (based on 4 people per boat).
- Thai Lunch at Sriwan Restuaurant, (please specify any special food requirements when booking, thanks). This will be a set meal.
- Entrance to the Hall of Opium Museum (or Old Opium Museum on Mondays)
- Cold drinking Water and refreshing Towel
Price does not include- Donations to Wat Rong Khun or Wat Chedi Luang, Chiang Saen - please give for their presevation if you can
- Fees for making the optional trip across the border to the Burmese Market town.
- Drinks etc. at the optional stop at Cabbages and Condoms
- Insurance - please make sure that you are adequately covered.
|Booking & PaymentE-mail: email@example.com Attention: Patrick...Payment when we pick you or your family up|