3/11/2013

Traveling "So Close"

Taxi Chiangmai and Private Tour by Patrick 081 617 2116 Oversea Call +66 81 617 2116  E-mail: neomart@gmail.com

Traveling "So Close"



Patrick Dempsey (Robert) and Amy Adams (Giselle) dance at the ball to Jon McLaughlin's "So Close" movie clip from Disney's Enchanted. (Also starring James Marsden, Susan Sarandon, & Idina Menzel.) It's still not the greatest quality, but better than the other videos of this scene. Enjoy!

Lyrics:
You're in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I'm with you
So close to feeling alive

As life goes by 
Romantic dreams will start
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close

So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you're beside me and look how far we've come
So far we are so close 

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We're so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let's go on dreaming for we know we are
So close 
So close
And still so far




All rights & credit to Disney!

No comments: