3/12/2013

Tao Garden of a zillion bonsai trees...orchids... and smiles!!


Taxi Chiangmai and Private Tour by Patrick 081 617 2116 Oversea Call +66 81 617 2116 E-mail:  neomart@gmail.com

Kamuela,Hawaii
Reviewer
3 reviews 3 reviews
Reviews in 2 cities Reviews in 2 cities
5 of 5 starsReviewed February 8, 2013
I am coming back to work and teach here...a teacher of Mantak Chia's methods of sexual Taoist chi gung...I am excited to be part of this great family!!

I have never felt healthier... made new friends from around the world and received the best treatment ever!

I had just finished my lifelong book on self healing in a quantum resplendent way called "Relationshifting:..." and needed some R & R (relaxation and revelation) and found it here with exceptional food!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

No comments: