3/12/2013

Perfect juices and fruits at dining at Tao Graden Chiang Mai

Taxi Chiangmai and Private Tour by Patrick 081 617 2116 Oversea Call +66 81 617 2116 E-mail:  neomart@gmail.com


New York City, New York
1 review
5 of 5 starsReviewed February 3, 2013
I have never drink so much juices and eaten so many fruits in my life. I went to a lot of medical meetings in hotels, resorts, some of them in the tropics. and I could drink all the coffee I want. Here, instead of morning coffee, they serve papaya and passion fruit. Not Snapple passion fruit drink, real papaya and passion fruit, and people just take unlimited amount they want, and then at lunch and dinner, it is real passion fruit juice, not thin watery drink in Snapple, drink all you want. And then there is Mangosteen, Queen Victoria's favorite fruit. I have never eaten it before. The sweet taste is so pure. People take 20 whole fruit in their plate. And then there is mango juice, and even wheatgrass juice unlimited. In New York, wheatgrass juice is $4 a shot. Here, guests pour a glass full. I took a tour of their farm. They grow everything in their own farm, organic, and no pesticides.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 starsValue
    • 5 of 5 starsLocation
    • 5 of 5 starsSleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 starsRooms
    • 5 of 5 starsCleanliness
    • 5 of 5 starsService

No comments: