3/12/2013

Fabulous Place and Simply Divine, Tao Garden, Chiengmai

Taxi Chiangmai and Private Tour by Patrick 081 617 2116 Oversea Call +66 81 617 2116 E-mail:  neomart@gmail.com


London, United Kingdom
Senior Reviewer
9 reviews 9 reviews
 3 hotel reviews
Reviews in 6 cities Reviews in 6 cities
13 helpful votes 13 helpful votes
5 of 5 starsReviewed October 30, 2012
2
 
people found this review helpful
what i really loved about the resort, apart from all the treatments, is the actual garden - the resort is literally a massive lush garden, i loved being able to get lost in the greenery. All the treatments were great as well - some were painful, but that's the price you pay to detox! Had my first ever colonics done, felt sick but it's worth it!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 starsValue
    • 4 of 5 starsLocation
    • 5 of 5 starsSleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 starsRooms
    • 5 of 5 starsCleanliness
    • 5 of 5 starsService
Was this review helpful?Yes
Ask ariadna_asia about Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
1 review
7 helpful votes 7 helpful votes
5 of 5 starsReviewed September 27, 2012
7
 
people found this review helpful
I just left Tao Gardens a few days ago but it's benefits will remain with me for a long time. This is no temporary alleviation of problems but a long term insight for me. After getting frustrated trying to measure and compare all the main Thailand health retreats, I later came across Tao in a google search at work, just felt it was good and when I called them I knew they were the right people/place to go to.

The staff are all very professional - I am a nutritionist/health scientist myself and it was nice to see how professional all the therapists were. The treatments and massages I had were all great and unique (and I'm very fussy about who I would let treat my body - I always find the top professionals). I am very healthy but still found these treatments transcending.

The food was amazing - and such a joy to come off a dreadful flight and have my first meal here! All staff were considerate and extremely polite. The place was also divine - the presence of nature is very strong, pure and moving well. I was blessed to find this place, will never forget my experiences there even from one trip. Also the value was very good. I look forward to returning soon.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 starsValue
    • 5 of 5 starsLocation
    • 5 of 5 starsSleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 starsRooms
    • 5 of 5 starsCleanliness
    • 5 of 5 starsService

No comments: