5/26/2011

Reviews of Learning French by Rocket French Program

Learn French Online with Rocket French Premium...
Who else wants to have fun while...learning conversational French quickly?


I’ve discovered the secret to becoming a confident French speaker and I want to share it with you!
Rocket French Premium is the FUN way to learn French.

Success Story: Wim Hultink

I would like to thank you for the way the course has been constructed and so making the French language more familiar to me.

I would like to tell you about my views of the course.
It is now about 60 years ago that I, for the last time, studied French (I'm 75 now) I always wanted to be able to speak and understand the spoken word fluently. My dearest wish was to spend a year in France to achieve this, but circumstances never allowed me to do so. Due to my medical condition I am not able to obtain travel insurance and so traveling overseas is not possible any longer.

It was therefore a pleasant surprise when enrolling in your course that the spoken word is so clearly produced and with the written text it is such a pleasure to understand most of the words, although not always the spoken word. It is a great help to me to repeat these sentences over and over again so that they become familiar to hear and to say. I am having great fun with this.

Therefore I would like to thank you for the way the course has been constructed and so making the French language more familiar to me.

I am enclosing a photo of me in one of my silly moods and although not very clearly shown, in front of a Gunther Dietz screen print of 'The Poplars' by Claude Monet. So there is a little bit of French in my lounge room.
Once again thank you.

With kind regards,
Wim Hultink
Western Australia

Success Story: Lisa Davis

I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn French and learn it fast because it's a very easy-to-use program and it's very fun.


Hello. My name is Lisa Davis.
I think Rocket French is a very good program. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn French and learn it fast because it's a very easy-to-use program and it's very fun.
It's also very good in terms of how they teach; quite informative, and the pronunciation is perfect.

The biggest benefit I gained from Rocket French is the confidence to not be afraid to use the French language in settings where it would be necessary. I haven't traveled to any French countries so I haven't really used it, I'm not in school either, so I haven't used it but it certainly has helped to boost my confidence, so if I wanted travel I would.

I would recommend it to others who are looking to buy a French program, where they could learn quickly and easily. Others should expect to gain good results from using Rocket French. OK. I'm glad I used Rocket French and I would recommend it to everyone who is interested.
Lisa Davis
Kingston, Jamaica


Success Story: Karie Ann Smith

With the help of Rocket French, I was able to be more confident in living here, ordering meals, talking on the phone and getting around...

I year ago, I moved to Québec City, Canada to be with my fiance whom I met in the States. I was very hesitate on moving and learning the French language. Looking on the Internet, I came across Rocket French and signed up for the free 6 Day Newsletters. After receiving them I enjoyed waiting for each newsletter to come to see what would happen next in "The French Couples" travels. Meanwhile, I searched the Internet trying to find other programs at a reasonable rate that would be this fun and found none!

With the help of Rocket French, I was able to be more confident in living here, ordering meals, talking on the phone and getting around. By establishing the basics with Rocket French, I am now in a higher level to continue my studies and become more fluent in French!

I feel that others, like myself, who are looking for the basics to learning French, can gain this by using Rocket French! They can expect to learn fast, with its fun and easy way of learning French! And with the visuals and sounds that they provide, you are better able to speak in the native tongue of French!

I would recommend Rocket French to anyone who is either traveling, moving to a French speaking country, or just wants to learn for fun! This program helped me adjust to my new home and surroundings here in Québec. I am positive that everyone who tries it will be glad that they purchased it! Merci beaucoup, Rocket French!
Bonne Chance! Sincerely,
Karie Ann Smith
Québec City, CANADA


Success Story: Keith Burdon

Well Done Rocket French your product is excellent value for money...

I am a District Commissioner with Denton District Scouts which is in Greater Manchester; UK. I recently organized a trip for 27 Scouts to visit France. We spent a wonderful week seeing various locations such as Paris, Beaumont Hamel and Dieppe. I had not spoken French for many years, since school in fact (and that's too long ago to remember). I decided that I needed to know some French for the trip and “Rocket French” provided the answer.

I found the course excellent, easy to follow and very relevant for my needs of learning some basic French to enable me to conduct a simple conversation as well as have some understanding of what was being said to me. The lessons are structure to allow you to dip in and out of the areas you wish to learn. The use of audio meant that there was help with the pronunciation of the words/phrases within a particular lesson; extremely useful! The MegaFrench (MegaVocab; MegaAudio and MegaVerbs) facility was extremely useful for testing and extending my French vocabulary and the newsletters made it easy to practice. These extended my learning by providing another chance to practice and test myself with simple storylines. I intend to go back to the lessons and attempt to improve and increase my French ready for my next trip which will be in February 2007 when I am taking 47 Cubs/Scouts to Paris for a four day trip. Well done Rocket French your product is excellent value for money.
Keith Burdon
Manchester, UK


Success Story: Malcolm May

The course is clear, the audio helps with mastering the pronunciation, and the following exercises in each section enable you to test your progress.

Hi, Last October my wife and I visited our youngest son Sean to meet his partner Cecile and their new venture. They bought a gite in the Dordogne area just outside the Village Meyronne.

We were enchanted with the scenery and the medieval architecture abundant in France. My only handicap was that I did not speak a word of French!
So when we returned to New Zealand I decided to do something about it. I enrolled with Alliance Francais for an 18 week beginner course.

It's based on the principle of 'Total Immersion'. But it proved hard going when the text book was totally in French with no English translations to help grasp the niceties of French grammar.
So I searched the Internet for a French Language Course (Audio) and it came up with an assessment of the four best courses currently available on the Internet. Yours was rated the first.
So I was able to sort out the principles of French grammar as well as mastering the pronunciations unique to French. In fact at my last session when required to read out a phrase in French I was told my accent was almost perfect.
My French teacher Marie, was most impressed with my advance and said to the class he is my chouchoute!! I modestly blushed when she translated the word for me. As you will know it means "teacher's pet!"

I recommended to some of my fellow students who were struggling. The course is clear, the audio helps with mastering the pronunciation, and the following exercises in each section enable you to test your progress.
Cordialement
Malcolm May
Christchurch, New Zealand



Success Story: Sally Sole

I've found the Rocket French course to be fabulous because I can do it in my own time...

Hi my name's Sally Sole.

I live in France and I've moved here with my English husband a couple of years ago. (I'm Australian) I have a young son.
I've found the Rocket French course to be fabulous because I can do it in my own time, which is hugely important to be very flexible as a mother, and it's been a really good course as well, in helping me to learn to speak French, which is hugely important here in our small village where nobody speaks English.
OK. Thank you. Bye.

P.S. I did forget to say that the style of the course is simple and direct without being boring. Speaking and understanding French is important to me as my son is completely bi-lingual.
Sally Sole
Nizas, France


Success Story: Brielle Talarico

Rocket French puts all of the information you need at your fingertips, it’s in a comprehensible and fun manner, you just have to make the time.

My name is Brielle, I’m 23 and I kind of spontaneously decided to try to learn French in about two months.

This summer I’ll be spending a month in France and even though I’m spending it with friends that do speak a lot of English, I thought it’d be nice to know some French. So when I first decided to learn I paid a few local French students for private lessons, but I kinda learned pretty quick that even if somebody knows their language pretty well it doesn’t mean they can transfer their knowledge to you that easily.
So after that, when I pretty much took the 6 free trial lessons on Rocket French, after my 6th trial I purchased the full downloadable version, and I’m pretty happy I did that.

The program is organized, its comprehendible, there is audio which I think is the most, you know, the biggest help, there is homework to test yourself, you can go at your own pace, and something about teaching yourself a language is pretty rewarding I think. At the rate I’m going with the lessons, I’m pretty excited about getting to France. I might not be quite fluent by then, but I will have all the confidence to get by I think.

Overall it’s a sweet program. I haven’t tried any other language programs to compare it to, but I guess that says a lot in itself.

I’d recommend this to anyone with a sincere drive to learn a language. Rocket French puts all of the information you need at your fingertips, it’s in a comprehensible and fun manner, you just have to make the time.
It’s great, yeah. Thanks so much. Bye now.
Brielle Talarico
Honolulu, U.S.A

No comments: